The correct operation and maintenance of CNC equipment can prevent the abnormal wear of machine tools and avoid the sudden failure of machine tools. The careful maintenance of the machine can maintain the long-term stability of the machining accuracy and extend the service life of the machine. This work must be highly valued and implemented from the management level of the factory!
Responsible person for hiphop maintenance
1. Operators are responsible for the use, maintenance and basic maintenance of the equipment;
2. Equipment maintenance personnel shall be responsible for equipment maintenance and necessary maintenance;
3. Workshop management personnel shall be responsible for supervising operators and equipment maintenance of the whole workshop.
Basic requirements for hiphop CNC equipment
1, CNC equipment requirements to avoid wet, excessive dust and corrosive gas places;
2, avoid direct sunlight and other thermal radiation, precision CNC equipment to stay away from the vibration of equipment, such as punching, forging equipment;
3. The operating temperature of the equipment should be controlled between 15 ° c and 35 ° c. Precision machining temperature should be controlled at about 20 degrees, strictly control temperature fluctuations;
4, in order to avoid large power fluctuation range (more than plus or minus 10%) and possible instantaneous interference signals, CNC equipment generally use special line power supply (such as from the low-voltage distribution room for separate use of CNC machine tools), the addition of a voltage stabilizing device, can reduce the impact of power supply quality and electrical interference.
Daily processing accuracy of hip-hop is maintained
1. After starting up, it must be preheated for about 10 minutes before processing; Long - term use of the machine should be extended preheating time;
2. Check whether the oil route is smooth;
3. Put the workbench and saddle in the central position of the machine before shutdown (move the three-axis travel to the middle position of each axis travel);
4. Keep the machine dry and clean.
Daily maintenance of hip-hop
1. Clean the dust and iron scraps of the machine tool every day, including the control panel of the machine tool, the spindle taper hole, the tool cart, the tool head and the taper handle, the tool arm and the tool bin, and the turret;XY axis sheet metal cover, flexible hose inside machine tool, tank chain device, chip slot, etc.
2. Check the lubricating oil level to ensure the lubrication of the machine;
3. Check whether the coolant in the coolant tank is enough and not enough to be added in time;
4. Check whether the air pressure is normal;
5. Check the inner cone hole of the spindle for normal air blowing, wipe the inner cone hole of the spindle with clean cotton cloth, and spray light oil;
6, clean the knife arm and tool, especially the knife claw;
7. Check whether all signal lights and abnormal warning lights are normal;
8. Check whether there is a leakage in the oil pressure unit pipe;
9. Clean the machine after daily work;
10. Keep the environment around the machine clean and tidy.
1. Clean the air filter of the heat exchanger, cooling pump and lubricating pump;
2, check whether the tool pull bolt is loose, whether the handle is clean;
3. Check whether the origin of triaxial machinery is offset;
4. Check whether the movement of tool changing arm or the rotation of tool disc is smooth;
5. If the oil cooler is available, check the oil cooler oil; if the oil cooler is lower than the scale line, please fill the oil cooler oil in time;
6, clean the impurities and water in the compressed gas, check the amount of oil in the oil mist separator, check whether the solenoid valve is working normally, check the sealing in the pneumatic system because the quality of the air system directly affects the knife change and lubrication system;
7, prevent dust and dirt from entering the inside of the CNC device. Oil mist, dust, and even metal powder are commonly found in the air of machining workshop. Once they fall on the circuit board or electronic devices in the CNC system, it is easy to cause the insulation resistance between components to drop, and even cause the damage of components and circuit boards.
Hip-hop monthly maintenance
1. Check the lubrication condition of shaft track, and ensure good lubrication of track surface;
2. Check and clean limit switches and touch blocks;
3. Check whether the oil in the cutting cylinder oil cup is enough and not enough to be added in time;
4. Check whether the indicator and warning nameplate on the machine are clear and exist.
1. Disassemble shaft anti-chip cover, clean shaft tubing connector, ball guide screw, three-axis limit switch, and check whether it is normal.Check whether the effect of hard rail scraping and brush blade of each shaft is good;
2. Check whether the servo motor and head of each shaft work normally and whether there is abnormal sound;
3. Replace the oil pressure unit oil and the oil of the reducer in the tool house;
4. Test the clearance of each shaft, and adjust the compensation amount if necessary;
5. Clean the dust inside the electrical box (ensure the machine is in the closed state);
6. Check whether all contacts, joints, sockets, and switches are normal;
7. Check whether all keys are sensitive and normal;
8. Check and adjust the mechanical level;
9. Clean the cutting water tank and replace the cutting fluid.
Annual professional maintenance or repair
Note: professional maintenance or repair shall be performed by professional engineers.
1. The grounding protection system shall have good continuity to ensure personal safety;
2, the circuit breaker, contactor, single-phase or three-phase arc extinguisher and other power components for regular inspection. If the wiring is loose and the noise is too loud, find out the reason and eliminate the hidden danger;
3. Ensure the normal operation of the cooling fan in the electric cabinet, otherwise, it may cause damage to the power components;
4, the fuse is blown, air switch frequent trip, should be timely find out the reason and eliminate;
5. Check the vertical accuracy of each axis and adjust the geometric accuracy of the machine tool. Restore or meet machine tool requirements. Because geometric accuracy is the basis of machine tool comprehensive performance. For example, poor perpendicularity of XZ and YZ will affect the coaxial and symmetry of the processed workpiece, and bad perpendicularity of the spindle to the table will affect the parallelism of the processed workpiece and so on. Therefore, the restoration of geometric accuracy is the focus of our maintenance;
6. Check the wear and clearance between the motor and the screw rod of each shaft, and check whether the support bearing at both ends of each shaft is damaged. When the coupling or bearing is damaged, it will increase the operating noise of the machine tool, affect the transmission accuracy of the machine tool, damage the screw cooling ring, lead to leakage of cutting fluid, and seriously affect the life of the screw and spindle;
7. Check the protective cover of each shaft and replace it if necessary. A protective cover is not good to directly accelerate the wear of the guide rail if there is a larger deformation, not only will increase the load of the machine, but also will cause greater damage to the guide rail;
8, the straightening of the screw, because some users in the machine tool collision or plug iron gap are not good to cause the screw deformation, directly affect the machining accuracy of the machine tool. We first relax the lead screw, make it in the natural state, and then install the lead screw in accordance with the maintenance instructions, to ensure that the lead screw in motion as far as possible from the tangential force so that the lead screw in the processing is also in the natural state;
9. Check and adjust the belt drive system of the spindle of the machine tool, and properly adjust the tightness degree of the V belt to prevent the machine tool from slipping or losing in the process of processing. If necessary, replace the V belt of the spindle, and check the amount of oil in the cylinder of the belt wheel of the 1000r/min spindle for high and low-grade conversion. If necessary, oil shortage will cause the fault of low-grade conversion, which will seriously affect the surface roughness of milling, making cutting torque drop bottom;
10. Clean and adjust the knife storage. Adjust the rotation of the tool house to be parallel to the table, replace the clamping spring if necessary, adjust the Angle of the spindle directional bridge and the rotation coefficient of the tool house, and add lubricating grease to the moving parts;
11, to prevent overheating of the system: should check the CNC cabinet on each cooling fan work is normal. Check whether the air duct filter has to block phenomenon if the dust accumulation on the filter net is too much, not timely cleaning, will cause the high temperature inside the CNC cabinet;
12. Regular maintenance of the input/output device of the CNC system: check whether the transmission signal line of the machine tool is damaged, whether the screws and nuts of interfaces and joints are loose and fall off, whether the network cable is inserted firmly, and whether the router is cleaned and maintained;
13, dc motor brush regular inspection and replacement: dc motor brush excessive wear, affect the performance of the motor, even cause motor damage. Therefore, the motor brush should be regularly checked and replaced, CNC lathes, CNC milling machines, machining centers, etc., should be checked once a year;
14. Check and replace storage batteries regularly: in general CNC system, there is a rechargeable battery maintenance circuit for CMOS RAM storage devices, so as to ensure that the storage contents of the system can be maintained when the system is not powered up. Under normal circumstances, even if it has not failed, it should be replaced once a year to ensure the normal operation of the system. Battery replacement should be carried out in the power supply state of the CNC system to prevent the loss of information in RAM during the replacement;
15. Clean the electrical components in the control cabinet, check and tighten the fastening state of wiring terminals; Cleaning, cleaning CNC system control module, circuit board, fan, air filter, heat dissipation device; Clean the internal components, circuit boards, fans and check the fastening state of connector.