1. The frame adopts all-welded structure, strong and reasonable, easy to operate and durable.
2. Fast cutting speed and high precision. The cutting port is small, neat and without dregs. On the basis of the traditional numerical control system, the control method for cutting is improved and the secondary dressing processing is avoided.
3. Suitable for low carbon steel plate, copper plate, iron plate, aluminum plate, galvanized plate, titanium plate and other metal plates.
4. High CNC system configuration. Automatic arc ignition, stable performance, and the arc striking success rate is over 99%.
5. Support the standard G code path files generated by software such as Wentai, Beihanger, ARTCAM, Type3. Control system uses U disk to exchange processing files, convenient and quick operation
Plasma is a gas that is heated to a very high temperature and is highly ionized. It transfers the arc power to the workpiece. The high heat causes the workpiece to melt and blow away, creating a plasma arc cutting operation.
After the compressed air enters the torch, the air chamber distributes two paths, namely plasma gas and auxiliary gas. The plasma gas arc acts as a molten metal, and the auxiliary gas cools the various parts of the torch and blows away the molten metal.
The cutting power source includes two parts: a main circuit and a control circuit. The electrical principle includes: a main circuit including a contactor, a three-phase power transformer with high leakage resistance, a three-phase bridge rectifier, a high-frequency pilot coil and a protection element. The high leakage inductance leads to a sharp external power source. The control circuit completes the entire cutting process by means of a button switch on the torch:
Pre-ventilation - main circuit power supply - high-frequency arc ignition - cutting process - interest arc - stop.
The power supply of the main circuit is controlled by the contactor; the shortness of the gas is controlled by the solenoid valve; the control circuit controls the high-frequency oscillator to ignite the arc and stops the high frequency after the arc is established.
In addition, the control circuit still has the following internal locking functions: thermal switch action, stop working.